THE GUT STUFF TACKLES IBS – ROUND 2
Thursday, November 15, 2018 - Thursday, November 15, 2018£30
*Commentator voice* “ROOOUUNNDDD TWOOOO” After the success of our last IBS event – we’re back with a new home and a new all-star lineup…
Here at The Gut Stuff, we hate that 1 in 5 of us, at some point in our lives, suffer from IBS and aren’t able to easily enjoy nights out and dinners with friends. So we thought we’d create a night where you can learn, eat and meet people in a relaxed, fun environment on the 15th of November from 6:30 – 10:00 PM at Candid Arts Trust (3 Torrens St, London EC1V 1NQ – Nearest tube station is Angel).
Powered by Symprove we’ll have an expert panel of doctors, scientists, nutritionists, and dieticians and real-life stories from brave IBS warriors bringing you information to help tackle your IBS.
OUR LINE UP:
– Laura Tilt (@nutritilty), a registered dietician and straight talker when it comes to the gut
– Our fave TV doctor, Dr. Dawn Harper (@drdawnharper), who will be coming at the subject from a GP’s perspective and how we can best approach the topic when going to our doctor
– Maeve Madden (@maeve_madden), author of “Beat Your Bloat”
– Eve Kalinik (@evekalinik), Nutritional Therapist & Author of bestseller “BE GOOD TO YOUR GUT”
– Kimberley Wilson (@foodandpsych), a Chartered Psychologist and NHS Mental Health Trust Governor working in the field of Nutritional Psychiatry.
Don’t worry it ain’t gonna be super clinical and stuffy, we’ll all be eating canapés from Social Pantry (low FODMAP options) and sipping on some free gut-friendly Remedy Kombucha cocktails, glasses of organic wine, all the nuggets of knowledge you can possibly devour straight from the pros
Things kick off at 6.30pm and the £30 pp ticket gets you:
• 1 Welcome Cocktail
• A selection of Canapes and Organic Wine
• A Panel discussion and Q and A
• A goodie bag full of resources and tools
Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.