chicory and avocado salad
colourful & good for the gut
recipe by Mucho
Chicory is like icebergs lettuce’s slightly spicier little sister and is so versatile. This salad is also great with added orange segments or apples.
gluten free | high-fibre | veggie
8 small radishes
1/2 Lemon juice
4 sprigs of dill
2 chicory head
4 tbsp kefir yoghurt
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 radicchio head
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
energy in Kcal 266
fat 23g of which saturates 5.2g
carbohydrates 8.7g and of which sugars 4.3g
- Wash and separate the leaves of the chicory and the radicchio. Roughly chop it.
- Wash and thinly slice the radish in 1-2mm rounds or as thin as you can.
- Wash and separate the leaves of the dill.
- In a large bowl: place the chicory, radicchio, 2/3 of the dill leaves, radishes, lemon, yogurt, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well to combine.
- Slice the avocado lengthwise.
- Serve the salad in the bowl with the avocado and sprinkle the leftover dill.