Nutritional Info (per serving):
30mins / Energy: 843kcal / Sugars: None / Salt: Trace / Saturated fat: None
- Chopping board
- Wooden spoon
- Wok or frying pan
- 2 Chicken breast
- 1.0 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tbsp Sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 8 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Spring onion
- 10g Ginger
- 1.0 cube Chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 140g Brown Basmati, Red Camargue & Wild Rice
- 6 tbsp Japanese brown rice vinegar
2.Prepare the wild rice. Add rice to a pan, add boiling water to cover 1cm over the rice, boil over high heat. When you see holes forming add water to cover 1cm again. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, salt, half sesame oil and half the flour. Mix well.
4. Place a large wok over high heat until hot. Add chicken pieces, stirring to keep them from sticking. When the pieces are white on all sides, after 2 to 3 minutes, reserve.
5. In a small bowl, combine remaining flour with 1/3 cup water; mix well and set aside.
7. Add chicken pieces, stock, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, remaining salt. Mix well.
8. Stir in flour mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, then reduce heat to low and let mixture sit for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix again, and serve with rice.
To print the recipe and find out more about Mucho, click here!