Blueberry Muffins by Dr. Divya Sharma
These are the EASIEST muffins to make EVER. Plus, they don’t require any fancy ingredients or equipment. Andddd they’re moist, perfectly sweet, and healthy ????
Bananas and blueberries are packed with nutrients and fibre, keeping those good bacteria happy ???? ⠀
- 1¾ cup oat flour ⠀
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs or 2 flaxseed eggs for vegans ⠀
- 1 cup m*lk/milk ⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blueberries ⠀
(For adults you can also add in 1/4 tsp of salt and 3 tbsp maple syrup for some extra sweetness) ⠀
- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a bowl, mix together oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder (and salt, if using).
- Add the mashed bananas, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract (and maple syrup, if using) and mix until well combined (do not over mix). Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Grease the muffin tin. Divide mixture among 9 medium muffin cups
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean