This fresh recipe contains 3 gut heroes: chicory, radicchio & lentils. Parsley is also a digestion booster that helps with bloating and alkalising the gut!
Nutritional Info (per serving):
15mins / Energy: 370kcal / Sugars: None / Salt: Trace / Saturated fat: None
- 200g Puy lentils
- 20g Walnuts
- 4 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Radicchio
- 1.0 Chicory
- 1/2 packs Baby plum tomato
- 1/2 Red onion
- 2 tsp White sugar
- 10 sprigs Parsley
- 30g Natoora Hand Cut Gorgonzola Dolce
- 2 pinches Sea salt
- 2 pinches Ground pepper
1. Wash the radicchio and chicory. Separate the leaves.
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise. Peel and thinly slice the red onion. Wash, trim and roughly chop the parsley leaves.
3. In a bowl: mix the onion, half the vinegar and the sugar. Set aside in the fridge.
4. Add the walnuts to a small frying pan; stir over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until nuts are toasted lightly. Move to avoid burning.
5. Transfer to a chopping board, cool slightly and chop coarsely.
6. Whisk together the remaining red wine vinegar and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
7. Add chicory, radicchio, baby plum tomatoes, parsley, red onions and puy lentils together in a large bowl. Add the above dressing. Toss to combine.
To print the recipe and find out more about Mucho, click here!