UK PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. All entries must be submitted via Instagram. For an entry to be valid the participant must like the competition post and comment tagging in one other person. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish (multiple accounts belonging to the same person will be excluded).
4. The opening date for entries is 07:00 on 10.02.2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 14.02.2021. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The winner will be chosen by random draw. The selection of the winners will be performed by a computer process on 15.02.2021. (“Draw Date”).
7. The winner will receive a good fibrations mixed flavour 12 bar box. The discount code to claim the prize will be sent no later than 17.02.2021 the code will be sent to the winner to send to the winner’s chosen friend.
8. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct messenger and will then need to use the discount code against a good fibrations mixed flavour 12 bar box on www.thegutstuff.com and pay postage to claim their prize. If a winner does not use their discount code within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post upon redeeming the voucher on the website.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by The Gut Stuff Limited with registered office at Elm Financial, Elm Tree House, Handley Lane, Handley, Derbyshire, S45 9AT. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object to any or all of your
surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s https://thegutstuff.com/privacy-policy/. See also condition 13 with regard to the announcement of winners.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter of this prize draw is The Gut Stuff Limited of with registered office at Elm Financial, Elm Tree House, Handley Lane, Handley, Derbyshire, S45 9AT.